There is nothing worse than stepping out in the arctic degree weather and planting a foot in a hidden puddle of icy cold slush. You think to yourself, "Great, now what? I'm running late and my feet are sopping and frozen." Well, here are few stylish winter boots that will keep your feet warm and dry. Pair any of these with skinny jeans or leggings and a big cozy sweater or coat and you're sure to be ready to embrace the frosty weather fashionably.
L-R Row 1
1. I am loving Sperry top siders take on the rain boot. Definitely branching out from their classic boat shoe. The variance of the quilted nylon and the leather buckle above the rubber is rather creative. There is such thing as cute rain boots! Thank you Sperry!
2. NorthFace makes these great fur booties that are insulated with 700-fill goose down.
They look like a down comforter made for your feet. These are only water resistant but are sure to keep your toes toasty.
3. You can never go wrong with the classic Sorel. How does a caribou wool lined waterproof boot sound? Rather enticing if you ask me! I also love their high laced boots that are topped off with fur. These will endure any kind of inclement weather.
4. I do not step out of the house on a wintery blizzard without my Hunter boots. They can trek through at least a foot of snow without any problem and your feet will stay 100% dry. I recommend wearing thick warm socks because there isn’t much insulation unless you buy the fleece inserts.
L-R Row 2
5. I’m really enjoying the look of these waterproof Merrells. I love how they appear to be a simple black boot but they come lined with Polartec fleece and a cushioned footbed. These sound so comfy and warm. I’d love to get my feet in a pair.
6. UGG (which I usually do not allow out of the household) has created a winter boot to keep your feet especially dry. This is different from their usual slipper-looking house boot that is often stained with a nice ring of dried up salt (gross!) With sheepskin lining and waterproof leather, sounds like these will withstand almost anything. I would sport these over regular UGG boots any day.
7. These European made boots are sure to keep the water out. They are “Not your ordinary rain boot. Ilse Jacobsen's quality rubber boots have become design icons in Scandinavia. They are designed for hours of serious walk and play in rain or snow.” They offer short, mid and tall length options to suit your style, along with several fun colors.
8. This Tory Burch puffer boot looks like the down comforter of shoes. They would look fabulous with leggings and an oversized sweater. They look so deliciously warm. I want to slip my feet in a pair right now.
So, pick a pair that's perfect for you and face the chilly weather!